Stop by the Arkansas City Convention & Visitors Bureau office (106 South Summit) to pick up your walking tour brochure, and begin your STROLL around town!
Here are some of the sites you will see!!
- Bryant’s Hardware – One of the last remaining old-time hardware stores in Kansas!
- City Hall – Houses the city offices and courtrooms.
- Ireland Hall – The oldest building in Arkansas City; originally used as the High School
- Cowley College – The beautiful campus with its mixture of old and new buildings, and public sculptures.
- Brown’s coffee – Take a break with a cup of gourmet coffee, and enjoy the unique ambience of this store.
- Newman Building – Built in 1917 to withstand all kinds of Kansas weather. It was originally a department store, the first of its kind in Ark City.
Best Western Atrium Garden
3232 N. Summit
Pool, restaurant, lounge,
3228 N. Summit