Ark City police seek information about rash of broken windows
Seven reports of damage by pellet gun received April 27 throughout Ark City
ARKANSAS CITY, Kan. (May 3, 2019) — The Arkansas City Police Department is seeking assistance with tracking down suspects after a series of broken windows were found in late April.
Police received numerous reports of broken windows on April 27. Officers responded to seven reports of windows that had been broken out during the night — possibly by a pellet gun — in the:
- 200 block of North B Street;
- 300 block of South D Street;
- 800 block of North C Street;
- 1000 block of North Fourth Street;
- 1100 block of North Seventh Street;
- 1300 block of North Fourth Street;
- 1300 block of North Seventh Street.
Anyone with information that could help police to identify a suspect or suspects in these cases is urged to contact the Arkansas City Police Department at (620) 441-4444.
Those wishing to remain anonymous may contact Cowley County Crime Stoppers, which offers rewards of up to $2,000 for information leading to an arrest.
An anonymous tip also can be submitted by texting ACTIPS to 847411.